Monday, June 20, 2011

Not now!!

I am not sure how it happened but Nikole has gotten sick to the point of losing her voice. :(  This could have happened at a much better time but I guess it was suppose to happen now.  We are still looking for a dress for her to wear.  She is so excited and really wants for July to come faster but I hope that it can stay away as long as possible in order for her to get better.  She has shared her illness with Gavin and I hope and pray that the sharing stops there.  It isn't so bad for them but for Rhett and Dylan it would be really really bad.  Hacking cough and wheezing to start with then it moves into a sore throat and a lost voice.  Really sucks...


I thought summer time was the time when you are healthy but seriously what was I thinking??  LOL!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah, we caught the summer colds too. Stinky, huh? Hope she gets better soon. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers