Sunday, June 12, 2011

12!!! Oh no!

Well Rhett turned 12 on Monday and now I have to attend with a young man. :( Oh boy I am going to have a tough time. Let's just hope that I am up for this and will survive. LOL!!! He always wants to fit in and play with his friends. He even invited a friend over to his birthday party without telling anyone. So we had a little get together had cake and ice cream since it couldn’t be very big any way since graduation was the day after. I am glad that I didn’t do anything big for graduation since there was no way to pull both parties off. I didn’t even have time to make a cake this year which I was ok with since I have decided that 12 is a big number and should have something special since the doctors told me that he would die after he was born. I am very blessed that he has been with us these 12 years already.

















Rhett also had his wonderful U-fit volunteer stop by and gave him a gift for his birthday and for graduation since he wasn’t going to be there the next day. It was so very nice of him. He also brought along Nikole’s volunteer with him. I was happy to see them since they mean so much to my kids. Thank you Alex and Jessica for coming over and for the joy that you have brought my kids! I am not sure who it meant more for Rhett, Nikole, or myself.













HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHETT HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT 12 YEARS SO FAR! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers