Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gosh Dang!!!

Well Nikole has gotten a cold and has been coughing a little, has a yucky nose and still hasn't been eating right. She is still very pale but acts fine and wants to go to school. So because she has had these symptoms for a week, I have been in contact with the doctor since she and Dylan Shares a room. Since she has been coughing at night I was wondering if I needed to take him out of the bedroom....


Well as it turns out Dylan is now sick. :( Has a nasty cough, runny nose, and a squeaky voice that is very not good. So now I have 2 semi sick kids. They are both on Amoxicillin and recovering. Then we found out that their cousin has Strep. Oh fun! Oh well that is the way that cookie crumbles right? I am praying that they don't have RSV. When I took Dylan to the doctor I was informed that what he has isn't in his lungs which is GREAT!!! His Sats are great so I am going to pray that it doesn't good into his lungs and that he can recover.

I guess this is what happens when kids get share rooms, go to school, not was hands often, and don't cover their mouths. They really like sharing don't they? LOL! Wait! Not they don't!!! They like sharing when they don't like what they have. When it is toys and food they don't like to share at all.

Now on top of all of that drama Rhett is telling me that the muscles in his eye brow are hurting. WHAT! Your Eye Brow??? Yep you heard me right he said the eye brow. Oh great! He has been moaning about it all day and not want to do anything.

This was a conversation that we had Saturday.

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital."
"No."
"Well then why do you keep telling me and complaining about it?"
"It hurts."
"Do you want some medicine?"
"No."
"Than what do you want me to do???"
"I don't know."
"Ok."

What a great talk we had. LOL!! So daddy was like do we have any Tylenol or Motrin that we can give him? Then daddy asks if he wants some and he says yes. WHAT! I just asked you that. Sometimes I wonder if he even listens to me. I ma wondering if his age has anything to do with it.

Grateful that Gavin is having any problems. That is so nice to have at least one that is doing great. Praying that he stays healthy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers