Tuesday, February 1, 2011

day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Heck all I have to say about this post is HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
I am totally ROTFL!!

Who would I want to trade places with? Ummmm....
No one comes to mind.
Seriously who would want to take a walk in my shoes?
I wouldn't trust anyone else with my job of taking care of my family like me.
I can just see missed appointments.

It would be great to trade places with someone even for a day,
but I am not sure who that would be.

Maybe I would want to be a famous actress for a day, or maybe someone that is really rich?
But that isn't helpful. I would want to be someone helpful.
I love helping people and if I could be someone different for a day I would want to make some big impact on many different people and their lives.

To be able to help lots of different people would be great!
A doctor, a teacher, or a nurse they would all be good ones. There are so many to choose from.
Or I could be someone from the past? NO!
There is no way they could survive with all the stresses that we have now.

I know there are many different people who think I have got a pretty easy job. It would be great to change places with them just to teach them a lesson. I am sure that the trials that they face are hard for them and they think that others have it easier then they do.

I know the trials I face are for me alone to face. They are hard but I know that I can face them head on with the Lords help. Someone else trails might look easy for me and that is great but they are not meant for me. Maybe my trails would be easy for someone else. I guess the Lord know what we all need to grow stronger.

So I think that I would like to trade places with...
me.

Since it won't be easy and I will be able to help people as much as I can. I will have the Lords help and know that he will be there for me no matter what.

It will be a great adventure! I will have to update you on this great adventure that is in store for me. If you ever want to walk in my shoes please leave a comment and we will see what we can work out. LOL! Not like I will see anyone volunteering.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers