Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Struggling

I have been struggling and I am not sure where I can go to get it out of my system. So I guess here is got to be a good enough place as any. I am just dealing with so much stress that I feel like at times I am going to blow up. There has to be some way to just stop stressing but I am not sure how. Trying to remember all the things that need to be remembered is very hard sometimes.

I have been told that the more trials you have the more blessed you are by the Lord. I am very blessed and I am grateful for all of my blessings but there are times when I just wish the Lord wouldn't test me so much sometimes. Maybe everyone has those feelings sometimes, but than again maybe it is just me.

I think a lot of my stress comes from me wanting to do more for other people than I am able to right now. That is one of the things that seems to help relieve my stress that I have noticed. I am doing my best to help others but it is so hard when there are so many in need of things that I am unable to give them.

I have tried to make sure that my kids don't see my stress and I keep that in check at all times. Sometimes I have to just sleep since I might lose it and than all my stress will come out. I have been told not to bottle it up but I can't just lose it in front of my kids can I?

I guess I will take it one day at a time and work on trying to over come this weakness that I have. Things will get better I just know that they will. Ok maybe I don't know that they will but I have faith that they will. It is a good thing that I have faith because if I didn't have that then there would be nothing right?

I guess I will let you all know how it is going and how we are all doing later.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Call anytime you need to vent. Call now. Call in a minute. Call in an hour. Call in a day. Call in a week. :) I'm sorry I'm not closer to help you more. I am praying for you and hoping you're okay. Love you much dearie.

Andrea said...

Thanks. You are a wonderful sister and I love you so much!

brigette said...

Thinking of you. You are a strong amazing woman! You alwys help others when you can!! Much love

Karin said...

There is a time and season for all things. I admire you and the strength that just keeps on coming with everything you are going through. If I can help... I would love to.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers