Monday, December 13, 2010

Long Week

This past week has been very long and almost overwhelming. But I am doing better this week so far knowing that there are things that I am doing this week that are helping.

Rhett has been improving and we are just waiting for items that he needs for his bypap. I guess the doctor when they ordered the new mask they forgot the tubing. Oh and get this after he got the tubing he went to bed with out wearing it! LOL!! Sure showed them doctors!! I guess we will have to put it on him and then have him wake up in the middle of the night and take the bypap off. Not like he is going to be able to sleep with it on, right? Okay maybe on some people they sleep better with it on then with it off but so not him.

Nikole is doing so much better on getting her homework turned in that it just makes me grin! I am so grateful that she is doing better. Her teacher is very impressed with all the things that have been improving with her since the beginning of the school year. Thank you Lord for sending me this child that does improve with the right help and will improve if we continue to help her along. She has been happier all except for Sundays when she has to meet with someone that has a different outlook on life. They seem to just really "not like" in HUGE bold letters. They are at odds with each other and there is nothing that I can do about that since neither one of them listens to me. Gosh what do you know. I did tell Nikole that she only has a few more weeks in that class and then it will be a different class, and she is very grateful. I wonder if the other person is grateful for that also???? Hummm.... Something that to think about, right?

Gavin is such a sweet boy who love to make my day! Daddy gave him money for doing the dishes since he is only 5 and he washed them, dried them, put them away and started to wash more. HOLY COW!! Okay people if a 5 year old can do dishes I am pretty sure we can all do dishes. After he did them he told me that he did them for me so I could spend more them with the family. Awwww... What a thoughtful child! He has been doing great in school since I have asked him and the teacher cause you know sometimes kids just have a habit to just say that they had a good day and then drop the subject. Trying to keep that communication open between us so that I never get that answer.

Dylan was tested to see if he qualifies for an IEP (Individualized Education Program) and the person doing the testing was kind of acting like there was a chance that he wouldn't qualify for one. What the heck does she know?? NOTHING! He so did qualify. IEP's are for children who are special needs and need more help than they would normally get from a regular school classroom. I was just shocked by her attitude towards me before the test and during the test. After the test she seem to act not so snotty toward me, kind of like she had been defeated. I just wanted to tell her, "WHATEVER". I did think it. I know I shouldn't have but I just couldn't help it with her attitude. His IEP is set up and school will start next month! I can't believe that he is already 3 next month. :( I miss my baby. It is cute to see him try to talk or sign to us, and when he doesn't know a sign but wants to know it he hold his hands out for us to help him sign it. CUTE!! He has got to be the cutest little boy in his age group ever!! I know I am so bias but it is true.

I love my kids! I am glad that they chose me to be their mother. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys have had it rough lately. Hang in there, you're in our prayers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers