Friday, August 12, 2011

Let's think

Ok so I know it has been a while but things are snowballing here.  we are down to less then 2 weeks before school starts.  I am so super excited to have the kids going back that I cannot stand it.

Rhett, Nikole, Gavin, Dylan and daddy all went to my family reunion since I had other obligations and couldn't make it.  They had a blast and I was glad to have some quite time at night.  They left Friday while I was busy and made their way to my aunt house in Idaho.  I missed them but seeing the pictures that people took was great!  How I love my family!!  I was glad that they were able to go even though I couldn't go.  They did some service projects and many other things Saturday and then came home Sunday.  They got home around 4:30pm Sunday and I was so happy that they had made it home safely.

I have registered all 4 kids for school and am waiting to hear back from the transportation company that will be taking Rhett to and from school since he needs to have oxygen.  I heard from them once but haven't since then.  I think I will call them and see what I can do since there is less than 2 weeks before he has to go.  We are thinking about getting the portable oxygen concentrator out making sure it works and then having him take that.  But the only problem that I have with that is the battery would die often and he wouldn't plug it in and charge it.  It makes me so mad that he thinks he can do whatever he wants even though it make breathing really hard and he will also turn blue very quickly.  Oh the stress he puts on me.

I informed Nikole and Gavin who their teachers were and they were happy to know that their classes are going to be next to each other.  I am happy that I only have to go to one door to drop them off.  I am glad that they are actually happy to start school again.

I asked Dylan if he wanted to see Autumn and his other friends at school.  He looked at me like I was crazy and then when he saw school his face lit up and he nodded.  At least he is happy about school even though he is only 3 years old still.

Now all I have to do is get them on a schedule before school starts so they are getting enough rest at night in order to function through the day.  That has been a bit of a challenge more so than thought it would be.  Mostly because Rhett is now 12 and wants to do what other kids do and be up all hours of the night.  ARGH!  That child can push some buttons and needs to learn that he cannot get away with that.

I have the camera it is just hard getting the pictures off but as soon as I do I will be playing catch up with pictures.

1 comment:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Ah yes, the old school's starting soon schedule dilemma. We're having the same here; although, we have a little longer to wait then you do it sounds like. I hope you can get the whole transportation thing figured out. Sounds like you had some nice time alone. Nice to be married to a good man, huh? Hope all goes smoothly with getting everything arranged.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers