Thursday, July 14, 2011

The time has come!

Holy Cow!  

That came faster then I thought it would.  It is pageant weekend and Nikole is buzzing with excitement.  LOL!  We signed in today in order to go to a workshop and so that way she can meet new friends.  I took some pictures and wanted to post them but....  I cannot find my USB cord for my camera. :(  I will keep looking for it and I know I will find it soon.  Well it better be soon since I might need to empty the SD card soon.  I will post pictures as soon as I can.  Thank you all for supporting her in this.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers