Sunday, June 6, 2010

What 2 weeks can do to you

Wow it has been 2 weeks since I last posted anything and I am kicking myself for now having to play catch up. Oh well that is what happens when life gets going faster than you can run.

The weather has been crazy! Maybe one day it will make up it's mind. :)

I helped my sister and her husband with a yard sale on the Friday before Memorial Day. We did pretty good. Too bad they didn't do it the rest of the weekend. They could have sold most of there stuff since the location is prime at that time. Oh well their loss.

Went on a field trip with Gavin's class to Wheeler Farm and the kids all loved it! Dylan was such a great boy and walked the whole time!!! I was sure surprised that he would do that, but I guess with this many kids having fun is not even a thought of being tired. Here are some pictures on the farm and fun.

We actually beat the bus there! If you can't see Gavin he is the little dude in the back in a red shirt. :)

Boy was Gavin excited to share this fun day with cousins!

Got to be one of my fav. pictures! They are all holding hand being so good!



While we were there we found out there they had a special guess visiting with some other animals!
I would have never seen anything like this on any farm that I know of.
I about died when I saw this thing!


Of course all the kids ran up to touch it as soon as they had permission.

I can't believe that is Gavin touching that!!

I really don't like snakes, but thought you would want to see the head.

Thankfully that man was making sure that no kids got close to the head of the snake.

The Zoo animals were in front of the cow pasture. The cows were not happy about that. I can feel there dislike for the other animals.

I was sure that this was a slow moving animal.

Nope it's not it was speedy!

Furry bunnies! They were just sleeping away.

Horses sure look big to kids. :)

Dylan was very nervous getting to close to start since they are so big!

When the horse starting running all the kids were "WOW". at least the kids that were watching that horse and not the other horses eating.

Dylan did get closer as time went on.

Dylan stuck his hand through the fence and petted the baby goat. Then he turned around and grinned at me like, mommy I touched it! What a cutie!

Yep this is that baby goat.

Baby pigs sleeping in their food bowl. LOL! Lazy pigs!

Gavin really liked looking at the piglets. What a fun boy!



Look at how good he is about staying with his class and holding hands like he was suppose to. YEAH!

This is all the sheep I could see. LOL Didn't want to come out since he just had a hair cut not too long ago.

Gobble, Gobble!

They have 2 baby calves that are very cute! Sleeping in the shade.

Dylan and Levi being bribed by animal crackers. :) It works.

Sitting in the milking barn for a few minutes. It was great to get out of the sun for a little bit since it was pretty hot outside.

Getting ready to get on the wagon ride.

Oh ride for the wagon ride. Too bad they didn't hitch up the horses.

Say CHEESE!

Love the picture of Levi and his mommy. :)



Bawk! Bawk!

This has got to be one of my favorite pictures ever!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute pictures, and even cuter kids. :) Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers