Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Oh Vey! Please let it stop.

Just a fore warning that this post will be not like other posts I have done before.

You never know what you are going to get when you wake in the morning.  Like my whirlwind of a weekend and a beginning of a week.

It started Saturday everyone was happy and had a great day!  I was so surprised that no one fought or any disagreements at all.  Had a great date night thanks to my sister in law who gave us dinner and told us that when we accept her offer she wanted the kids to come over and have a pizza party.  Ok that sounded great.  So Saturday went so smooth that I didn't think much of it early Sunday when my husband flew out to Texas to do a project for work.  By 9 in the morning I had kids fighting and a broken hanger, and by noon I had told all my kids to go to bed and take a nap.  Then before 6 pm I had a broken mirror and little boy with some cuts on his knee.  No he was not the one who broke the mirror and it wasn't done on purpose.  You will see by the pictures below.  Before 7 pm mister man had broken his bed, after me putting it back together and telling him to get in bed.  Had to run to my meeting and thankfully it didn't last very long by the time I came home all the kids were out of bed and watching YouTube minecraft stuff.  Turned everything off and sent them to bed.  Tried to chill after being very frustrated with all the damage that was done during the day and all the fighting. Thank you Kim Hyun Joong for your music!!  Without that I might have had more issues than I did, your music calms my mind and soul.
Yes broken hanger in hand, and no he doesn't know I took his picture.
Pulled his bed apart and then got frustrated and refused to put it back together.
Yes threw his mattress into the closet.
Yes this mirror has served it's purpose and it live pasted the ripe old age of 15.  May it rest in peace.
And it is gone.  it is hard walking by and not seeing your reflection.  On well I will get use to it.
The said battle wounds of said mirror.  Now they are all healed, even though he was super cute and told me that it didn't make him cry.  He still wanted band-aids and that was fine he got his band-aids.
Broken bed. Oh boy!
Monday comes along and I had made sure that the internet was accessible to the kids since I really didn't want to start them fighting and breaking things again.  It was great everyone was happy and helpful.  We cleaned all day and then when told to put the bat away one child decided not to do that and another thought it would be a good idea to sword fight with bat and sword looking toy.  The child holding the bat accidentally hurt the child with the toy, and then everything blew up again.  That was at 4:30 pm Monday.  When I saw said child how had what I guess was the toy I knew something had happened since I was working in a different room at the time of the incident and didn't see everything that had happened.  But all the kids were aware of what had happened since they were all in the same room apparently.  When I asked the vicious looking child what had happened he had walked by and just glared at me and threw the toy in the garbage.  He had snapped it in half.  Asked another child what had happened and that child responded that that they were playing and the bat hit him in the head. (There was no blood, no lump, no nothing! I looked him over very carefully.)  Went to talk to the child that had the bat and that child was cry and couldn't stop for very long.  When asked what had happened they said they were playing and they accidentally hit him in the head with the bat. Then proceeded to cry more and harder.  After about 2 hours and me informing mister man that his behavior was not acceptable and he is not allowed to break things when he is upset unless he starts buying things first.  He didn't really care and because very very angry.  Let him know that if he continued to become more volatile, I would have to contact the law enforcement and have them come and take him until he can cool off since he was becoming more of a danger to himself and others. Sigh!!!!  As I sit here and type this I am totally listening to everything I can get my hands on by Kim Hyun Joong, just trying to calm myself after looking into a face of someone I love and care about and see pure hate and anger.  I just pray that tomorrow will be better.
What the toy should look like since it was out of a set of two, where you toss the red ring to each other, not sword fight.
Yep snapped like a stick.  Now they are all gone I tossed them all.
Just a side note that as soon as I can I will post pictures from Rhett's surprise birthday party.  Thank you all that came out I had a blast and so did Rhett.  Ok so it was really a party for Rhett and he loved every minute of it even if he was tired.  Thank you so very much.  I will also update you next on what is going on with him and what the doctors are saying.  I think I can do that later today as long as I don't have to play crowd control for other children.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers