Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Almost I can hardly stand it!!!

First I have to apologize...   I totally went on a rant last post and I feel horrible about it.  I just needed to get it all out.  I hope that I have not hurt anyone with my words and thoughts.  I have learned that we are all entitled to our feelings and we need to have a chance to feel them.  I am still learning how to feel everything I need to in order to get better.  I am not here to judge people and I hope that no one is out there judging me, but if they do that is their problem and they will have to deal with it.  I am not here to make people feel bad for me and my family, but I need to get information out to family that live far away and often times they are tied to how I am dealing with it.  I feel like I have been doing my best but I know that I far from perfect. Again I am sorry for going off on a rant.

The bathroom is almost finished.  We have worked hard trying to get it to the point that we have a working toilet and shower.  I can say I am grateful for the out pouring from people that have been willing to help us. I know that by Saturday our bathroom will be back to fully functional!!!  I will post some pictures when it is complete, so you can see from beginning to end.  I am excited to show you all the pictures that I have taken through this whole process but I am saving the pictures until it is finished so that way I didn't feel discouraged about how long it was taking.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers