Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nerves are going to end right?

It is coming up the meeting with all the doctors and to be perfectly honest I am scared of what the doctors are going to say.  We are getting the orthopedic surgeon, the cardiologist, the pulmonologist, geneticist, the pediatrician, a few social workers, and a case manager.  I am just wondering what the doctors are going to say and what that will mean for us telling Rhett the decisions that he is going to have to make.  The bad part is that I am going to have to give all the information that the doctors have to Rhett and then asking him what he wants to do with that info.  Then I and daddy will have to enforce what Rhett's choice.  How many people have said that they let their 13 year old make the decisions about their life.  That is basically letting him decide if he is ready to be done with everything and let life run it's course or keep going and doing what we have been doing all this time.

Oh man I am so nervous....  I would love to know what others would do in my place.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers