Thursday, May 26, 2011

Serious? Me?

Are you kidding!!
I am amazed that someone thought I should get this award. Thank you Julie!!


So here are the rules of this award 
(You know you can't just get an award, you've gotta earn it, right?):



The rules for the award are  -
1. Link back the person who awarded you. Check!

2. Tell us 7 things about yourself. 

Okay, here goes:

  • I love decorating!  Wither it be for birthday's, holiday's or just because.  It makes me happy to see people I know enjoy what I have pulled out of my head and created. 



    • I try to make people feel like they are included no matter what.  I help my children do the same that way there are no hurt feelings.


    • I am a night owl.  I usually stay up late trying to get things done like my blog and then needing to whined down so I will be able to sleep if even if it is for a little bit.  As I stay up late I watch/listen to movies.  Mostly I listen to things that I have heard before and I usually race the thing that I am listening to.
    • I never had a nickname.  I don't even shorten my children's names to give them nicknames.
    Rhett
    Nikole
    Gavin
    Dylan


    • I think it would be amazing to live way back when there were no tv, radio and where kids played outside and used their imagination.  Where people worked hard and enjoyed family.  I have no idea why I think that I would like to live way back then, but maybe because I am feeling overloaded now.  Part of that would be loving to live in a castle. :)  I know crazy but ever since I was little I would love to live in a castle.







    For example anyone of this or something like that. AWESOME! Would love to live there or any like the above.

    • I know a lot of things.  Meaning people confide in me and I just listen to them. :)  I love to talk but not about other people.


    • Writing this was really hard since I am very open about life in general that I was sure I couldn't come up with the 7 things but guess what this is number 7!!!  I guess it is time to party. :)


    Check!

    3.  Award to 15 bloggers that you feel deserve the award.

    Wow!  How do I do this without offending? To top it off there are not 15 even from my side bar that are linked with me so I guess I award them all!!!!  So just so you know if you ever come here you are awarded this lovely prize. :)


    4.  Contact the recipients to let them know they've been awarded.

    No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    Kids

    Kids
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers