Sunday, April 24, 2011

day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

Wow this is a big one.

I am not sure how to answer that one since I have learned so much and am improving myself daily to make me the best possible.

I learned that I have control over more than I thought.
I learned that my kids are smarter then I thought.
I learned that I can do anything if my mind it put to it.
I learned that the school systems suck sometimes.
I learned that my dreams are what I make them to be.
I learned that it is hard being a mom and watching you child grow up and make big decisions.
I learned that there is the good, the bad, and the ugly out in the world.
I learned that friends are the best thing that people have.
I learned that I will keep learning everyday even if I don't want to.
I learned that you have to trust some people, but make sure they are the right people.
I learned that there are things that no matter how hard I try I do not have control of them.
I learned that zumba is fun and a great outlet.
I learned that bedtime is there for a reason.
I learned that I should be more open about curtain things.
I learned that I take it one day at a time for a reason.
I learned that nothing is permanent and everything has it's time.

I have leaned so much that this is only a scratch at the top of it.  I have my mind set in the direction that I am headed and I am going to do anything and everything to make sure I get where I want to be no matter what happens.

1 comment:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Wow! Those are some MAJOR life lessons! Andrea, you're amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers