Wednesday, March 9, 2011

day 25- What I would find in your bag

I have only started carrying a bag, that is mine not the kids.  I never thought that I would actually have any such thing as a bag since I really never understood the point of a bag.  But I did break down and find me a bag.  Very small so everything has to be small and condense to fit in there.  It helps so I am not carrying a lot of stuff I don't need.

I actually went through my bag today!  LOL!  I wasn't sure that I would have this to blog about but heck here we go...

Calendar - Cannot leave home without it ever!
Notepad - Writing a list is very important.
Nail clippers - actually 3 since my kids and husband keep losing them in the house I figure I better stock up.
Contact solution - Good thing to have to make sure that my contacts are always clear.
Hand sanitizer - Never leave home without it.  You know how gross things can be and then you end up touching something that gross.  Makes me feel better having it on hand all the time.
Tithing slips and envelopes - Have to have them good way to make sure that it is paid in a timely manner.
Wallet - Meaning driver's license, cards, pictures of kids, money (not a lot since that could be bad if something happened to it).
Key to Oxygen - Something that needs to be on hand at all times.
Business Cards - Not a lot since that would take up a lot of room.
Some pens and one pencil - Pens for everything other than the calendar, that is what the pencil is for.  You never know when things are going to change.
Chap Stick - Motives!  It is the best one that I have ever found.
Lipstick - Again Motives, best one that I have found that works for me.
Eye drops - To help clear up my eyes if my contacts are already clean.
Feminine things - Not going there other than better safe than sorry.
Gum - It is a must. :)

Yep that is what I got. :)  Not a lot but just enough.  LOL!  It was a great way to clean it out and get rid of all the garbage that I have had to stash in there until I got to a garbage can.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers