Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter time is here

Well it is Christmas once again and things are a crazy around here as normal. Dylan had his shot for RSV and now we are as ready for the winter as we ever will be I guess. Shopping is mostly finished thankfully. I really should send something to my sisters and brother but right now I need to find a good roofing company to fix the roof at our duplex. Not the funnest of things to be doing right now. It has been snow recently and the kids are just dying to go roll in the snow. I think that they are crazy. I really need to get my own computer so that way I am not up in the middle of the night typing my blog. LOL!! Oh well that is the life I have now but that is going to change.
I gave my mom some awesome vitamins that are going to change her life. Because they are going to make her feel great!! I know since they came from my business. She was sure surprised when I gave them to her today. I hope that we all stay healthy this winter time. I can hardly wait until spring. WOW how I wish time would fly. Well better run since it is very very late or really really early depending on how you look at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers