Sunday, May 29, 2016

When will it end? February? March? Not likely

When February arrived I was wishing I could crawl into a hole.  I was still in pain, but the doctor had given me a huge amount of steroids that would taper down in 10 days on top of major pain killers. By the time I went to follow up with the cardiologist and have a stress test I was doing so much better.
Ready for my stress test feeling so much better but watching the clock for medicine.
They hooked me up to a machine then made me walk/jog on a treadmill until my heart rate hit a certain percent and then they had me lay down and then they did a quick ECHO and watch my heart rate drop back to normal.  According to the technicians that were in there with me, my heart is in excellent health.
All hooked up ready to go.  Just waiting for the technicians to come in.
See my heart beat? Nice, strong, and calm for now.
Here is the set up.
After I met with the doctor and she said that there is nothing wrong with my heart.  Perfect health except for ending up in the ER twice.  I hate not having answers.  But she did say that if the medication that I was on didn't work she had another medication that I could take to help with the inflammation.

The following week I thankfully was feeling better, but I was taking all my medication.  We had parent teacher conferences with all the kids almost all on the same day.  That was a crazy week of running that seemed like it would never stop.  Found out that Rhett was missing work, Nikole was missing lots of work in lots of classes, Gavin doesn't do any work and that Dylan doesn't do work.  WHAT THE CRAP!!!  These are not my kids!  I would never.... I guess they are their father's kids.  (Shaking head and sighing.)  Thankfully I was feeling good enough at the end of the week to attend a national convention.  It was awesome. (I will get into this at a later time.)

On the 18th of February I took Rhett to the doctor.  Of course he has pneumonia and gets to stay home.
This is a common sight for me to see everyday, but when he is sick I see it so much more.
The very next day, I was able to sit down and have a meeting with Gavin's teacher and his counselor to try to brainstorm ideas that might help him be more productive.  Instead of just having him sit there and do nothing and shutting down in class.  We came up with a few ideas but mostly I felt like there wasn't too much that could be done.  We did taxes that Saturday and my husband went out of town Monday.  Can you non-stop?

While my husband was out of town Dylan had an eye doctor appointment just to get new glasses.  We ended up not getting them there, we will probably be get some this month to replace the ones that he has.  Gavin had a performance at school and he was so excited that Rhett and I went.
Watching the other kids perform.
He found me!
I didn't realize that he had a special part.
He stayed with the teacher the whole time.
I am glad he wasn't scared to get in front and perform.
He was an example to his classmates.
So proud of him!!
Look how happy he is.
He really enjoyed this.
That weekend I went with my sister down to Cedar City to our cousin's wedding!!  Can you say road trip, ok but it was with a baby so we had to stop often and change her and take care of her.  But we had a blast!!!  We came back that night and I get home to this:
Rhett decided to bleach his hair and daddy took him to his hair appointment.
I get back from going out of town and feel like a truck has hit me.  Somehow I contracted something and got really sick.  I had just got better too!  MAN!!!!  I ended up getting something again. :( Getting sick sucks!!!

Thankfully I had a follow up with the cardiologist and my heart is still perfect and the pain is GONE!!!  Thank goodness since the same day I find out that I have a sinus infection and lose my voice for a month.  My kids still have school and doctor appointments that need to be attended to. When the doctor tell you to rest and you look at him like he is crazy, it is in fact because he is crazy. There is no such thing as rest!

A week later I had a dentist appointment and realized that I am not really eating anything because i cannot bite food or chew food.  Awesome..... NOT!  Anyways that recommended seeing an orthodontist since my teeth are all healthy and they do not want to ruin them.  Geez when will the fun end?  So I set up an appointment to visit an orthodontist.  The wait continues.....

Dylan was really cute as he started a program for the visually impaired children.  It was an art group and he had so much fun and made tons of friends too.  Here are pictures that he is so proud of.


























Last day with the coordinator.  Dylan had a BLAST!
I am not the only parent who had a child that loved going and doing art.  The funniest part I think was that fact that Dylan's eye sight was the best out of all the kids there.  The art group met every Saturday for a month starting the middle of March and went until the middle of April.  By the last day of the art group I finally had my voice back.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers