Monday, April 20, 2015

What a week!

Ok so this is going to be a very short post with lots of pictures. :)  I know you can hardly stand it, right?  Well it was Spirit Week this past week and every day was different.  It was AWESOME to dress up and have fun.  So we had pictures taken before school and there was a lot of laughs and getting ready for a fun week every day.

Monday - Mismatch
Tuesday - Hat Day
Wednesday - Superhero Day
Thursday - Sports Day
Friday - Fresh (Fancy)

Here is us getting ready for the day Monday.

I took it!
You can't reach it. Aren't I a stinker.
Ok so maybe you can reach it a little.
But now I have it and you need to get ready for the bus. HAHA!
Pose for the camera. HAHA!
He is not posing.
Well I almost got him to look.
He is looking, but not like he wants to. LOL!!!
He cracks me up!!!
Trying to distract me to get he bear. HA! Knew your plot all along.
That is right, you ain't getting it. Oh the buss is here!!
Time for school!!  HI HO HI HO... Oh the fun I am going to have.
Ain't she a cutie? YEP!
On we go and we are one of the few dressed up besides other staff.  I had a blast and I let her know that it was important when giving the chance to dress up to dress up.  I love to dress up!!!  If I could get paid to dress up every day I totally would!!!

Getting ready to head out the door Tuesday.... HAT DAY!!!
And the trying on of hats begins.
Hmmmm.... let's see how this will look.
What do you think?
Ta-da! Apparently I am super funny looking in this hat.
I can't be that funny, can I?
Ok cracking up! ARRRR!!!
Who is captain here?
Oh yeah I can be smug too!
Who is going to win the staring contest?
I did! On to the next hat.
Witch and ?????
HAHA! We both have magic!!
What is so funny?
Oh my hat was bent, great now it is fixed. Better?
On the the pirate hat that is fuzzy. :)
Yep I look great! ARRRR!!!!
But I like the lights on this hat. Making faces to see if anything changes.
Nope we look GREAT!!!  Off to school with smiles.
Oh wait pirates are not suppose to smile. HAHAHA!!!
What a day!  Hats everywhere and it was super windy and they got blown around during lunch.  But it was fun to see the teachers and all their hats.  HAHAHA!!!

Wednesday, Superheros to the rescue!!! Oh boy oh boy.

Discussing battle plans. LOL!
Captain America and Batgirl!!
Now that we are dressed for the crime fighting I guess we better go fight crime.
Who am I kidding, it is cold outside.
See told you SNOW!!!!  How are we going to fight crime in the snow?
At least we can look good trying to fight crime.
Get ready!
Go!  Time is still for no one!!!
What a great day we had fighting crime!  We didn't win anything but we had a blast trying to win whatever they had.  HAHAHA!!!!  Even though it snowed it didn't shake out spirit.

Thursday was sports day.  Ugh!  That is right I am not a sports person, well I am and I enjoy doing some sports but dressing the part was tough work.  Trying to think of the sport that I enjoyed the most and I couldn't decide so I went with all of them.  LOL!!!!

All sorts of giggles before school.
We have to the U of U sports and the Oympics.
I made the ribbon myself and used a ball for basketball.
Strike a pose!  HAHAHA!
Do you need a ball with your outfit?
It's FLAT!  Oh wait you are not suppose to have a ball to being with at school anyways.
Fine I will take it back.
Make the poses count. Fine I will pose by myself sine it is too funny for Nikole.
Now that we have had a party posing we head to school.
Ok so I had way too much fun with the streamer.  I walked through the school waving it around and had a blast!!!!  I was the only one that dressed like a person in the Olympics.  I did have kids ask me what sports person I was dressed as.  That is so very sad that kids in Jr high don't get it unless they think about it lots.

Friday was finally here and it was called "Fresh Friday".  Lucky for me the school had a PowerPoint on the spirit week since I had no clue what "fresh" meant.  It meant FANCY!  So now we are at Fancy Friday and the end of the week.  YEA!!!!!
This is Nikole's dress, and it looks better on her than me. HAHA!
How cute is she?
Yep this is also Nikole's dress.  I LOVE IT!!!  I wish it was mine.
Yep this one is mine, a nice fuzzy deep navy blue.
My sexy momma shoes with my nice blue dress.
See I told you she looks fabulous in this dress.
My princess!
Finally picked out dresses!!!  Taking a bow! 
 WE LOVED POSING!!!


























We took so many pictures that I couldn't make up my mind on the pictures to post so I posted all of them.  We lasted all day in those heels, yes we ROCK!  She looked amazing and I also got so many comments on the dress and the shoes.  LOVED dressing up!!!!

Sunday came and I had spent the night picking out the slip for this next dress and I wanted to try it on Nikole.  She asked me why and my thought was, "You are my real life barbie doll." HAHAHA!!!
Yep that is right my wedding dress fits my 13 year old.
Yes I had a ling train on my wedding dress. :)
Yes I know she didn't do her hair but still she is beautiful!!!
This was our dress up week and we loved every minute of it.  I will post again soon. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers