Sunday, April 5, 2015

Ufit is AWESOME!

I have been running around trying to get so much done that needs to be done.  I have gathered so much information but I still need so much more.  I feel like I am on a treadmill and it is going so fast but I am not getting anywhere.

I guess I have done a major amount of stuff so far, but I wonder often if it is enough. Going over spring break with only 2 kids at a time was a huge difference than with 4 kids.  Yes I still had to wake up to get Rhett on the bus in the morning Monday thru Wednesday, but after that gratefully I could sleep at least until 7 am.  I know I am really sleeping in, LOL!!  Well when I normally get up at 5:10 to get Rhett up and out the door sleeping until 7 is a HUGE deal.

I ended up taking the kids to Ufit Friday.  It would be Rhett’s last Ufit until the fall semester.  His volunteer was sad to hear that but made it a great day.  I was able to run around and get pictures.  Ufit is a program for kids with special needs.  All my kids participate.  They have a volunteer and play with their volunteer for two hours Friday nights during the semester, since it is held at the U of U the volunteers are college students.  It is great to see the kids bonding with others much older than them.  I am grateful for the friendships that they have gained from the program.  I hope their friendships last for a long time.

I know I am short, but I am going to block the shot.
Watch me. I am just waiting for the right chance.
So fast he is a blur. :)
He almost makes it.
So grateful he is taking turns.
Didn't anyone tell him that he needs to wear shoes when he plays basketball?
He has to track that ball, and not once did he see me standing there.
Bailee shoots as he chants, "miss, miss, miss".
Nikole - "I am so bored." Me - Is that because you are not in front of a screen?"
Teaching sign to Ester.
"J"
"M" like "T" but under 3 fingers.
I snuck away from Devin. See my chick!
Now I am going to hide so Devin cannot find me. HA HA HA!!!
I found an even better hiding place. :)
Working on a project. Rhett and Izic and Dylan and Devin.
Maybe we should get a bigger table.
I ma thinking really hard.  Izic even had to tell me to look at the camera.
Pause, picture time. At least they look happy.
Look I have a chicken! Ok I made the chicken.
Izic helped with the chicken if you want to be technical.  Didn't we do a great job!!
After he found me I just had to race Devin. :)
I will win with a head start.  Ready, set, GO!
Hiding again and Devin can't find me!
He tried touching me with his feet but couldn't get me, it was the best hiding place ever!
What are they all doing there?
It reads: Hi my name is Devin and I'm a chicken!
But the chicken has muscles so Dylan needs to show everyone his muscles.
What a Friday! It was a great way to end a day......

But wait.....

It just had to happen, as I was putting the spackle away my foot hit an oxygen tank and what happened? Well let's just say I didn't swear even though I really wanted to.  The oxygen tank fell over and landed right on my toe. :(  It was ever so painful.  It took a whole day for the swelling to go down and to be able to walk normally.  I still have not tried to put shoes on, and I hate to think about tomorrow having to put shoes on, oh well.

Friday right after it happened. It hurt so bad.
Today, it looks and feels so much better.
Well that is as much as I can say right now.  Things are all up in the air on so many different levels and when they start coming down I will let you know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers