Friday, November 7, 2014

Quick update now

I need to apologize.... I have been having a hard time getting on the computer and blogging like I used to do.  I feel bad because I feel like it makes my posts forever long.  I will try to keep this post short and sweet but no guarantee.

Rhett had his follow up with the neurosurgeon the end of September and there is no change in fluid.  Since they put in the slowest draining tube they didn't expect to see a change.  We were told to go to the eye doctor and see if he says anything.  We are seeing the eye doctor this next week.  Not looking forward to that since he says that there is extreme pain behind his eye(s).  I can't remember if it was on eye that he is having pain with or if it is both of them.  Sigh!  He is struggling in school and failing classes and I have no idea how to encourage him to do better, or help him.  He just has no desire to do anything once he comes home.  If you have any suggestions that would be awesome!  He is having a harder time breathing and I noticed that on his trip down to Cedar City for the Shakespearean competition.  The nurse also noticed and so did the teachers that went with us.  I will have to post about the Shakespearean competition in another post hopefully soon.  Maybe I can do that this next week since I might have time next week.

Gavin has been acting out more often then he was since summer.  Not sure what to do with him.  He got into trouble for sliding discs around on a field trip and for not listening to the person that drops him off at home. :(  I am not sure what to do with him.  I am so lost!  I am concerned that something will happen to him since I had to contact the cops after dropping him off at school one day because of a man that was exposing himself walking around the neighborhood while the kids are walking to school.  Seriously stupid man!  Oh well Gavin is going to be walking again and I just pray that nothing happens to him.

Nikole is in the school musical and is so excited!  She also had an amazing term at school and was able to make it onto the warrior club.  Warrior club is for kids at the end of term that are getting a 3.2 or higher.  She had all A and A- except for one class and that one class she had a C-.  Go figure!  She is in after school programs like there is no tomorrow.  Everyday she is there after school.  I have told her that it is her responsibility to talk to her teachers and do what she can to keep all the A's that she has now.  Right now she is selling(well taking donations) for tickets.  They are having a competition between all the kids in the musical to see who can "sell" the most tickets.  They are only a $1 donation per ticket.  If you would be interested coming to see Nikole in the "High School Musical Jr" please let me know.  She would love to "sell" the most tickets.

Dylan got glasses and is still so funny.  He really enjoys playing with his eyebrows and shows me all the time and asks me if I remember.  He is the best at coming home from school and sitting down and doing homework.  Grateful that there isn't much fighting to get him to do his homework done.  Just found out that Dylan is suppose to do a science project and I am clueless on how to help a 1st grader do a science project since he is suppose to do it on his own mostly.  Oh well we will see if he ends up failing 1st grade for not doing a science project.  HAHAHA!!!

Things for me have been really stressful, and I haven't blogged about it because I am not sure what to say.  Plus I feel like I would be complaining if I blogged about it.  So maybe the next post I can go into detail about what is going on for me other then the kids.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids

Kids
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers